My client is a new digital marketing agency in Central London who is looking to recruit an experienced digital planner who has experience and knowledge of Social Media to join their team as a Social Media Strategist. You’ll be some who has a track record of working in an agency as a digital planner who understands Social Media but doesn’t call themselves a guru.
Because of the size of this agency, you will be expected to get involved in everything they do from blogging, new business generation, creative brainstorms, client management and making tea.
- Understanding what clients really want in their briefs-doing the strategic thinking and planning so that my clients’ creative team has got some great insights to hang a campaign on.
- Helping sister agencies to deliver best-practice social media outreach and engagement to make the most of their creative output in the communities they are trying to reach.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in digital planner or are a Social Media Strategist already who has experience particularly in consumer-facing social media channels.
- You will be confident, articulate and a good team player.
- Have demonstrable experience in digital planning, specifically in social media and have experience establishing frameworks for defining and evaluating success using a mix of analytics tools (Omniture, Radian6, and Brandwatch) including Google and Facebook’s own.
If you feel that you have the right experience, contact me now, I’d love to speak to you!