I love being busy, don’t you? I mean, I love to work, I love to relax, by Jo, I love the days when I can reach into my fridge and pour myself a large glass of Sauvignon Blanc [rare] to celebrate the end of the day. But I can’t deny a good busy day that is filled with results.
Since freelancing for myself, as a recruiter, the past two months has been up and down. Some days it’s been so busy, I’ve not stopped for 14 hours and other days, no one has responded back, phone calls not answered and people not showing up for a coffee-on-me in town. It goes with the job, I suppose. That’s why I’m doubling over with excitement that a great placement came through today. Really chuffed. Days like this, the tea will not be pleasing my palate, instead that Sauvignon Blanc, chilling in the fridge is going to my good company tonight. That and catch up TV. Bliss for me.
So, why am I writing this post? No, I’m not here to brag. I don’t intend to, if you do take the above as a brag, I apologise if you think it does. I want to let you know of a few great opportunities that have graced my presence today, that could very well be of interest to you:
- Senior Operations Executive – Leading marketing agency – up to £33k
- PR Account Director role [Consumer brands] – Leading marketing agency – up to £45k
- Community Manager – Social Media agency – up to £30k
- Digital Account Manager – Social Media consultancy – up to £35k
- Senior Digital Account Manager/Account Director – Social Media consultancy – up to £45k
- Marketing Executive – leading restaurant brand – up to £30k
- PR B2B Account Director – leading PR agency – up to £50k
- PR B2B Account Manager – leading PR agency – up to £35k
If you think any of the above interests you alongside anything else I have filling up my desk space, get in touch. I do love a good natter and sometimes a glass of wine with a newbie candidate can make the end of a long day, feel a tad bit better.
If you’re interested pop me an email to email@example.com [no relation to Alfie and I wasn’t born amongst buttons either].
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day all x